Mary and Jeff Bell Library
REMOTE ACCESS TO BELL LIBRARY RESOURCES AND SERVICES
Connecting to Databases, Journals, and Interlibrary Loan
Off-campus access to Bell Library databases, journals, and Interlibrary Loan is available for Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi students, faculty and staff only. Students, faculty, and staff attempting to access databases from off campus will be prompted for a user name and password. Here is an illustration of the authentication screen:
- Use your Islander ID user name and password.
- Visit https://passwords.tamucc.edu for instructions on getting or resetting your password. The user name and password are the same as those needed for BlackBoard access
- For user name and password assistance, call (361) 825-2825.
Faculty and staff:
- Use your Active Directory/Outlook user name and password.
- If you need password assistance, (361) 825-2692
All users: For non-password-related assistance with accessing library databases, call (361)-825-2609 or email the Reference staff.
If you are in need of Technical Support, please refer to the following link:
Webpage revised on