Mary and Jeff Bell Library
Bell Library - Multimedia Presentation Rooms
The Mary and Jeff Bell Library maintains three Multimedia Presentation Rooms in the Media Center, to be used by students in practicing presentations and performing coursework. Multimedia Presentation Rooms will be available for use when the Media Center is open. Each room is equipped with a video camera, 22" camera monitor, computer, and SmartBoard. A set of accessories to be used with the rooms' equipment include a SmartBoard pen and eraser and will be checked out at the time of sign-up.
General Rules and Guidelines for Multimedia Presentation Rooms
- Multimedia Presentation Rooms are available on a walk-in basis. The Media Center does not routinely allow advance room reservations.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Multimedia Presentation Rooms.
- No rooms will be checked out after midnight
- Rooms will be available for a maximum of three hours and are renewable once, if no one is waiting.
- An accessory kit will be issued when the room is checked out to the borrowing student and must be returned at the end of the session.
- All accessory kits must be returned to the Media Center desk at least 30 minutes before the Media Center closes.
- Each accessory kit that is returned late will be subject to a $15.00 per hour fine. Any missing accessory from the kit will accrue the full $15.00 fine. All fines may be paid at the Library's main Circulation Desk on the first floor. Students accruing $15.00 or more in library fines are unable to borrow additional materials until fines are paid.
We invite questions and/or comments and look forward to hearing from you. Contact Abel Cantu at email@example.com.
Webpage revised on 11/07/2013